Catch Some Rays
Catch Some Rays
So 2day I've a schedule for writing a blog with the theme "Building dreams and ideals Towards the future, in a different world (New Normal)"
First of all, actually I don't have a "brilliant" idea to write this blog, B/c i'm not that good at Telling stories.
OK first lemme tell you bout my goals and what I did before this pandemic began....
well ,, since grade 5 elementary school (i guess) i started to be interested in "cooking", but i didn't think to make it as my goal because i would rather be an athlete but my parents didn't agree that I became a soccer player😂 (ofc cuz im a girl).
Then it started when I went up to 7th grade, at that time I thought of making "culinary" as my field.
Cause there is someone I admire in that field (he's very good, but I won't tell who's he).
I started to wish that when I grow up I will work in many places and after that I will build my restaurant.
And now I'm attending a tourism school with a major of Culinary.
it's hard but compared to working directly in a hotel / restaurant I understand why it's so hard, I learned various kinds of knowledge that I needed, BUT DANG suddenly we had to stop going to school and studying at home because of this corona pandemic...actually I'm kind of happy because I can learn according to my abilities, but this is also a setback for me cuz i only learn from books and the internet that actually has different content and opinions.
it's been more than 3 months I study at home, actually 3 months ago I hoped that by studying on my own I could understand much more bout all the lessons because I learned it all by myself .... there are indeed some lessons that I've made (a little) progress like English, (a little) Japanese, and some culinary lessons and i also practice cooking.
OK first lemme tell you bout my goals and what I did before this pandemic began....
well ,, since grade 5 elementary school (i guess) i started to be interested in "cooking", but i didn't think to make it as my goal because i would rather be an athlete but my parents didn't agree that I became a soccer player😂 (ofc cuz im a girl).
Then it started when I went up to 7th grade, at that time I thought of making "culinary" as my field.
Cause there is someone I admire in that field (he's very good, but I won't tell who's he).
I started to wish that when I grow up I will work in many places and after that I will build my restaurant.
And now I'm attending a tourism school with a major of Culinary.
it's hard but compared to working directly in a hotel / restaurant I understand why it's so hard, I learned various kinds of knowledge that I needed, BUT DANG suddenly we had to stop going to school and studying at home because of this corona pandemic...actually I'm kind of happy because I can learn according to my abilities, but this is also a setback for me cuz i only learn from books and the internet that actually has different content and opinions.
it's been more than 3 months I study at home, actually 3 months ago I hoped that by studying on my own I could understand much more bout all the lessons because I learned it all by myself .... there are indeed some lessons that I've made (a little) progress like English, (a little) Japanese, and some culinary lessons and i also practice cooking.
I'm finding that this experience has within it SO MANY LESSONS to learn, and therefore so much potential to help.
I can't imagine what will happen in the future and what will happen to the field that I took, but I'll still holding to my goals ... and try as hard as I can (and I hope to build a strong mentality ... cuz I need this).
Lastly….We know this is a hard time for most of us, and as much as we’re all trying to stay positive, I’m sure that we go through waves of sadness, depression, loneliness, and hopelessness from time to time.
Some days are harder than others, some easier and brighter. But I think we could all agree on one thing.
"This pandemic is making us face ourselves like never before. "
TRUST YOUR WORK
Gawd i say something cheesy😂
I can say that it doesn't connect at all lol..msorry msorry😂


Komentar
Posting Komentar